Wondering if professional voice training is right for you?
- You know what you want to say, but you have difficulty expressing your thoughts clearly or confidently.
- You feel like you stutter or become nervous before you speak in front of others, even though you’re knowledgeable on the topic.
- You’re unhappy with the quality of your voice-maybe it sounds too soft, too high, too nasal, or too creaky and you’re worried that your voice is sometimes a distraction.
- You hold back from talking in meetings because you’re worried that you may forget what you wanted to say or say the wrong thing.
- You want to move up into a leadership position at work, but you feel like your voice and public speaking skills are lacking.
If this describes you, then professional voice training can help you to become the dynamic and engaging speaker that you want to be!
Here's what's included in the private professional voice training program:
- 1:1 private training sessions
- Fully customized course that targets the areas that are important to you
- Incorporation of real life material in each session, including current work presentations, sales pitches, upcoming client meetings, etc.
- Detailed feedback on home practice assignments
- Weekly personal vocabulary recordings
- Flexible scheduling and payment options
- Option to include private accent reduction training, if desired