and Voice Training
Maximize your progress with private, 1:1 training sessions for $175 per hour. All private training sections include the following
- Fully customized course that targets your specific areas of need
- One hour of private speech and voice training
- Detailed feedback on home practice assignments
- Weekly personal vocabulary list recordings
- Flexible scheduling options
- Flexible payment options: Pay as you go or save 15% on packages of 10 hours
- Option to purchase a Comprehensive Speech and Accent Evaluation (see below for more details)
Note: Course materials must be purchased separately for an additional fee of $100 (1-year access to English Pro™)
Flexible Payment Options
Pay per session or save 15% on 10-hour packages
Speech and Accent Evaluation
Learn where you're starting from and where you need to go next.
If you're working on your English pronunciation skills but you don't know your baseline, you might be focusing on the wrong areas.
Maybe you've just started accent training or you've completed accent training in the past. But either way, chances are you have the same question: "Which areas of English pronunciation should I focus on?"
If you don't know where to start your training, you might be wasting your time on an area that ultimately won't make that much of a difference in your overall clarity.
The comprehensive speech and accent evaluation from San Diego Voice and Accent will give you details about what your English pronunciation sounds like right now, and then tips on where to focus your training to make the biggest improvements in your speech.
After completing the speech and accent evaluation, you'll gain valuable insight into all levels of your speech and accent:
- Pronunciation of vowels and consonants
- Stress within words and sentences
- Intonation patterns
- Word reductions
- Linking between syllables and words
- Voice placement and resonance
- Rhythm and fluency of speech
- Thought groups, pausing, and rate of speech
- Grammar and language skills
- Conversational English skills
You can purchase the evaluation as part of your private, 1:1 training course, or you can purchase it on its own. To learn more about both options, contact Julie below.
The services provided by San Diego Voice and Accent are not clinical, and thus, clients do not receive any type of speech-language diagnosis or participate in any speech-language therapy.