Corporate Speech Training
Communication training within the workplace may include accent reduction for non-native English-speaking professionals, dialect modification for native English-speaking professionals, public speaking and presentation skills, and cross-cultural communication training to improve understanding and cultural awareness between professionals from different countries and cultures. My corporate communication programs are highly versatile and can be customized to the needs of your site.
Who is Corporate Coaching For?
Workplace communication training can help employees thrive and grow within your organization, and these services can benefit a wide range of industries including:
- Hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and home health care agencies
- Biotech, pharmaceutical, and information technology companies
- Small business owners, banking and investment professionals, and academic instructors
Benefits of Corporate Coaching
Improve the clarity of your English through accent reduction training
Project confidence through voice and public speaking training
Engage your audience with more dynamic presentations
Become a more effective leader and establish your executive presence
Enhance employee satisfaction and professional growth
Increase cultural awareness and understanding
"Julie provided key information on American English pronunciation. Before I attended her 4-week seminar, I thought my pronunciation was pretty good. After the first class, I realized that there are still many things I can improve on. She provided information and feedback on how I can improve my pronunciation skills. I liked very much her practice in the class. The information I learned in her classes helped me to hear and understand better what others are saying. And with practice, I can feel others can understand me better as well. Julie has a great way of helping me to realize how the muscles in my mouth can move in a way to fulfill the need for the word at hand. This is exactly what I need to improve." — Hong, Senior Scientist
Corporate Coaching Course Details
I offer a variety of class options to best meet the needs of each site:
- One-on-one and small group classes: Accent reduction classes that meet for 16 weeks, 8 weeks, or a 1-to 3-day Bootcamp
- Large group seminars (2-3 hours in length): English Pronunciation Seminar and Voice Projection/Oral Presentation Skills Seminar
- Large group seminar-style classes (each class is 1 hour and meets for 4 weeks): English Pronunciation; Voice Projection/Oral Presentation Skills; Cross-cultural and Interpersonal Communication Training
Not quite sure you are ready to start private coaching?
Check out our FREE courses!
Click here for a FREE 10-day mini-course in accent reduction! All lessons are delivered straight to your inbox :)
Click here for a FREE course in professional voice called Six Days to a Stronger Voice! Learn tips and exercises to improve each system of the voice, starting with the lungs all the way to the lips!
Contact me for more information on how corporate communication training works and what your next step should be.
Please note: The services provided by San Diego Voice and Accent are not clinical, and thus, clients do not receive any type of speech-language diagnosis or participate in any speech-language therapy.